WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY CALENDAR
This calendar is operated and maintained by the Interlaken Public Library for the benefit of all.
Have an event you would like to add? You’ve come to the right place. There are a few things you should know.
- Fill out every available entry on the submission form.
- WHO — WHAT — WHEN (including time!) — WHERE — WHY are all critical components to event listings.
- The search bar only looks thru your event description and title when returning results, so if you don’t have keywords in your description, you may be hard to find.
- Descriptions should be narrative. Don’t forget – this is the Library’s event page – so be sure to include the name of your organization, any partners you have, where your event is taking place, times, and appropriate ages and costs in the description section. (i.e. “Join the Peterson Historical Society at 123 Main St in Peterson, NY for our annual fundraising luncheon June 1, 2025 at 11am to 2pm. All ages are welcome, tickets are $5 per person payable at the door, with raffles to be sold for $1 per ticket at the event.”)
- Images for upload should be 16:9 in ratio, and are for visual interest only. Copyright law is real and if you violate it your post will be removed.
Library staff will review all postings before publication, and every effort will be made to publish postings in a timely fashion.